Wednesday 30 March 2011

I cry because ...

I hate showing my emotions and i have a nack at hiding them. "There's no crying in baseball", and people will never see a Kimble cry. To see me proper cry is like spotting the loch ness monster, it aint gonna happen. Which means there's one film i could never watch in the company of others, because i cry. Not just a little cry either, a continuous sob for like half hour.

Why do i cry so much with this film?

Is it the heart felt story line and the amazing acting that makes me lose grip on reality and genuinely feel sad for the characters?

Is it the topic, the fact i have a passion for it and to see such heartache after so much hard work breaks my own heart?

Is it the use of moody cinematic effects and powerful piano pieces that melts my heart?

Or is it purely the fact i wished i had a father, or at least a father figure like Frankie?


No comments:

Post a Comment